Wednesday, March 16, 2011

WinterTusk

I was thinking all last night about what i was going to post today! But nothing came to mind. I started playing the game today and then someone told me of Wintertusk. A NEW WORLD!!!!!! Yes, what we have waited for since the day after Celestia was released what will be the new world. I mylself hate side worlds but i have a friend who loves them. So let us discuss Wintertusk...... New pets, New spells, New NEW NEWW!!!!!
But something i am considering is what it will look like. The rumors have said it would be a mountain range and forests. Hmmmmmm what other world looks like that. I also consider the creatures, ravens. Hmmmmmm what other world has these. And finally i thought what kinds of clothes do they wear, ( actually not sure about this ) And then it hit me when my pet Firezilla bit me. GRIZZLEHEIM ( one of my most hated worlds ) ( It actually took me this long to figure it out) But what will the plot be the Coven has returned and plans on destroying the spiral forever. The Coven has found the one Ring to rule them all and plans on using it to resurect Sauron. The Coven were bit by some ratoactive spider and have became spider-ravens. WHAT WHAT COULD IT BE.

                        Leave your comments to say what you think its about.

                                                       oh yea heres a picture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wiz Wizards Game Show Coming Soon

Wiz Wizards Game Show Coming Soon