Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Introducing the Newest Member of MythFireIce

                   Hello all you wizards,
                                            I am Cat Wizard the second member of MythFireIce. Yes, indeed I am a feline that plays Wizard101. What is wrong with that? Well I kinda took over Travis's blog today because he isnt feeling well. He has the flu :( and he is stressed out because of Evil convention. Well, I started my subscription yesterday and now play the character Kaitlyn Griffinbringer Aka Wizard Cat or Cat Wizard. Travis told me I could answer questions on his blog so you can send us Wizard101 questons at MythFireIce@gmail.com put the subject as question. I will answer question every Wednesday and also be posting "The Random Adventures Of Wizard Cat" the random stories of my wizard on this blog. Today since I am new I have nothing else today so I will tell you about myself. Hmmmm what to tell? I am a brown cat with black strips who enjoys Wizard101. My favorite part of Wizard101 unlike Travis is crafting. I am only a novice crafter. In truthful ness I am only level 11 in the game. I like balls of yarn, tuna, and Marleybone. Thats all I know about me though lol I will be keeping up on this blog BETTER than Travis did. Also Travis told me to tell you guys the next Evil convention is in october.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wiz Wizards Game Show Coming Soon

Wiz Wizards Game Show Coming Soon