Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Well, in the housing portion of the spiral things have been pretty busy for me. Well, I got "hired" to make a wedding house for a friend. Sadly they only gave me one day to decorate and buy a home!!!! I bought an island getaway for them finding it "romantic". I got payed a mastery amulet here are some pictures of the  wedding.....
It was a small gathering.

I was trying to get the kiss picture.

The band is two manniquins and selena gomez.

Taking another angle.

Dacing alone after its done.

More dancing...

My fish got hit by the rock D:

I am hiding in a bush.

 ROCK!!!!!!

This is the romance room....

I made a shrine to my favorite world...MOOSHU

This picture again?

The snack table looks good.

Dance floor...

Another manniquin serving ice cream.

A jungle o:

There are many paths in it.

This was a secret garden for a warrior.

Leftover stuff up there.

A nice area to camp.

More stuff

Who put this tiki totem here?

Secret tent path.

Dragons Nest!!!!! After the wedding was over I tore the house apart and sold it and bought a death school house.

Oh look a new pet in the spiral!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wiz Wizards Game Show Coming Soon

Wiz Wizards Game Show Coming Soon