Monday, July 18, 2011

Massive Fantasy Failure....

This is my first Massive Fantasy Palace. Sadly it has no storyline. Enjoy

The entrance is crafted with elegant trees

Celestian magic is very powerful here.
A shrine to a firecat and minotaur.
O: coolness

You enter a bridge covered my trees

Main look

Hedges

Store

Caroseul

A set of bleachers

The band usually performs in here

A small camp

This way to raceways

Race tracks

Random Celestia thing
The entrance was a themed mine

With an oni

Look above mine tracks

Loading station

Dungeon/pillar of fire.

Entrance to a beach

Beach picture

Another one
Wish I could go swimming but I forgot my scuba gear.

Thats convient

Here is the downstairs "jungle thingy" With a fire student porting to me

More of it

Upstairs room resembles another part of the mine.

Dragons are the power source here

The finale room is a jungle.

Stacked shields

*Is lost*

Tiki o;
What a view

Who is that back there?

The anvil master

TUNA

Weaponry

That's all for this house





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wiz Wizards Game Show Coming Soon

Wiz Wizards Game Show Coming Soon