Saturday, August 6, 2011

Back from Break and Heading To Wysteria

Well, while I was gone as everyone knows a new world came out that is awesome and filled with detail. There is also a new level 60 tower!!! So far no good drops so stick to Waterworks. Wysteria is quite small and if i am correct will only cost you 3000 crowns or a membership.
Basically you go to Wysteria to compete for the Spiral cup. The rival school of  Ravenwood Pigswick is located in this detailed town. But then the treasure is stolen or whatever and of course you have to find it. Then you fight some stuff and finally get it woohoo. Did I mention an all new zeke quest? So you have lots of new shops which are all very disappointing. Its all items thet already exist and the housing shop has no items in it. So I went through Wysteria and here are the items I want in that shop and some random pictures I took.
There is a little pig lying reading a book.

This is part of an underground tunnel system in Wysteria.

The shops have these awesome amulet holders.

A new type of rack holds all the items in the order ou wear them.

The housing shop without any housing items.

In the Chaos school (myth) a little pig does a back flip.

This is a really cool column they even move! I want one!!!

I personally love this item would be great in my garden house.

This grave has a ghost that raises and lowers.

The fount of magic is really nice.

This bush would look really good in houses.

As would this one.

This blockade pole is pretty sweet.

And the goblin banner.

This bush turns from a regular bush to a gobbler!!!!! I loved it!! My favorite item!!!

This Helephant staute is pretty cool.

Peagsus mount needs to exist

These are really ncie new pet snacks that drop a lot here.

Two pegasi mixed?

Another transformer bush but this is ninja pig!!!!!

Not sure what that move is? But it was epic!

This has trees with the flowers. Did I do this one already?

See got it as a drop.

I love the ceiling here.

I need this fountain!!!!!

Mysterious hole in the wall....

Pretty!!!!

This is where the final battle takes place its really easy.

The only housing item you get YAY

Here it is in my dorm

And again!!!!


I love this world and hope it gets housing items!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wiz Wizards Game Show Coming Soon

Wiz Wizards Game Show Coming Soon