Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Celestian Temple/BattleField

I am so sorry for not posting in quite awhile but I have started other things and Wizard101 isn't that the top of my list. Well, I have joined a blog....well I didn't join I kinda was sent some thingy and I clicked on it and it was like YOU ARE NOW A MEMBER NO TURNING BACK, so I decided to give it a shot....here is that blog....
And just so you know Malorn Ghostrider I can hook you up with an epic background for the blog. Okay moving on....
I survived an earthquake today. (bragging rights)
My newest house is a Celestian Temple/BattleField. I basically tore my Celestian Observatory to pieces and made a new house. I hope to have this house done by Monday here are some pictures......
The Celestian Temple is pretty AWESOME!

I haven't started the pvp arena yet except for those two statues!

LIGHT THE CANNONS! AIM! FIRE!

The Celestians even at war still worship the sun,moon,and star.

The sea temple needs some work 

Every wall has those reed things on them!

AMAZING

What?! I had to find something to do with the spiral cup!

Pick your weapon!

Hedges aren't optional at my houses.

And that was your first look preview at my newest house stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wiz Wizards Game Show Coming Soon

Wiz Wizards Game Show Coming Soon