Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wintertusk? Faster than the Speed of light

So suddenly Wintertusk brought itself before us along with tons of updates. They can be read here....Wintertusk Update notes. But since everyone already knows about Wintertusk why should I explain it all. I would like to rather talk about .... Roaming Mounts... if you haven't seen the video already here it is....
In this video we see some intresting pets, frog, which I have wanted for some time. Look at the mounts just running around lol. I wonder if you can glitch them. Like have your Koi in a fountain or your tiger floating
in the middle of nowhere. Well, wizard101 I am impressed but the test realm seemed to crash for me so no pictures of my mounts. I will be posting a "how not to be a wizard" tomorrow and check out Cat wizards post today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wiz Wizards Game Show Coming Soon

Wiz Wizards Game Show Coming Soon