Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wintertusk... A few more thoughts

As I ventured through the wonderful world of Celestia today, I begin wondering about Wintertusk. My previous post on Wintertusk was merely one idea. I think its time I made a few more predictions. Well, lets think back to Grizzlheim. Grizzleheim ended with the Coven trying to destroy the spiral, failing, and teleporting away. Wintertusk is the sister world so Grizzlheim mostly either descended from there or the Wintertuskians descended from Grizzleheim. They most likely have trade being sister worlds, and Wintertusk probably is very sacred with one of the creators of the Spiral there. By a few conclusions and using some information from Wizard101 Central, I found out Wintertusk will have mountains. Mountains are cold so Wintertusk is cold! Lets think of the creatures in Grizzleheim... Wolves, Bears, Ravens, Grendels, those are the main ones I believe. Now, Wintertusk... what could  it have? Most likely all the same creatures but maybe another race added. Lets now view the 3 pictures released.....
                          1. This is the picture of the GrandMother Raven, we have been told she will be on our side :) She is the creator of the spiral or at least on of them. She has a horn in her hand could this be the horn Morganthe is talking about... NOOOOOOOOO. AS WE HAVE BEEN TOLD WINTERTUSK
WILL NOT HAVE TO DO WITH THE MORGANTINE STORYLINE.
                          2. Oh look at this picture what kind of a skull is that!!!! Most likely a dragon. As dragons are painted all over Grizzleheim. I have a weird feeling we will run into a dragon and possibly a Frost giant. See snow is around it. BOOM. My snow theory is correct. Now look at the gate
Doesnt this look like a gate from Grizzleheim. Who lived in there... the WOLVES O: Looks like we might be encountering some wolves.
                          3. The final picture is a scenic view of this magnificent trees. I really want those in my Massive Fantasy Palace. Notice thecave, caves are used a lot in Gh.. weren't they? More snow and tents but not just any tents the same tents the bears and wolves used... i rest my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wiz Wizards Game Show Coming Soon

Wiz Wizards Game Show Coming Soon