Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Dueling Circle, 300, and Dueling circle again?

So my whole post today is about housing. So if you are not the typical Wizard101 "houser" then dont read this. First of all the Wizard101 PvP dueling circle..... this right here
Well, who thinks it should be a housing item...... I.... there are many reasons Iwould like to have it. For one In some cases I would rather have the arena inside. Or if I have a big party I might want 2 arenas. I think the big reason kingsisle hasnt done this is because they fear glitching. I would love this. What do you think about it?

The second thing is 300, (not the movie), this is sort of another idea I have. Well as we decorate more and more we need 50 more items to fill these huge castles. So 300 would be a nice change and addition to our total housing items.
My last is a guide how to make things floatin in your pvp circle...... next week i will teach you something else perhaps teaching tuesdays?
Well start with a pvp circle and this equipment thingy. A rug on a box

Next, place it by or near the pvp circle to get closer attack another rug...

Next, Place an item on top of the rug...be creative you can use anything
 
Then move or pick up the box and rug.... vola..... now repeat this process if nesscary


Thats all folks and the Cyrus drake post has been edited. Cat wizard cannot post till technical errors are cleared up. And here is that picture .......

I admit i am not the best photo editor....... Thats all folks yet again........


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wiz Wizards Game Show Coming Soon

Wiz Wizards Game Show Coming Soon