Thursday, May 5, 2011

Wizard101 vs. Real Life

You are 16 going on 17
Baby its time to think
Better beware
Be canny and careful
Baby you're on the brink

Oh its posting time already??? Ignore that last paragraph. So what is this blog about again...Wizard101.... Oh now I remember. Sorry, I just haven't been attentive to anything lately. 
  Glup in real life, Glup in Wizard101....

If you havent guessed already todays post will compare Wizard101 things to real life things......... ( I  do .... a lot)


Castle










Real life castle is more spiky and colorful while Wizard101 castle is floating in mid-air. (Come to think of it Wizard101 is life on steroids)


Frog








Real life frog is small and would fit in your palm while Wizard101 frog is 10ft tall and vommitting some acid that burns stuff.


Glass of water!!!!!!!



All I can say is ........



Guy who sells stuff!!!!






Is it just me, or is the guy in the real life column holding an I-pod. Well Wizard101 has nicer con-artists?



Dinosaurs!!!!!


Rawr, death to Wraith







 Well, the caption explains it all.



Sorry, I was sort of quick and boring with this post but i had limited time this week. Better posts coming next week.

Puppy, Puppy, Puppy dog thought you would always be mine,
I could'nt resist doing this.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wiz Wizards Game Show Coming Soon

Wiz Wizards Game Show Coming Soon