Tuesday, May 10, 2011

New Mounts, GHOSTS, Christmas Hats!!!!!!!

Hello, one and all, boys and girls, visitors and followers, ladies and gentlemen, wizards and warlocks, cats and dogs, I literally could go on all day saying these, but its time tio discuss the new mounts????
Well, there are those new ones coming with Wintertusk. Those rams.....
But I am not talking about those i am talking about the SUPER SECRET MOUNTS. You haven't heard? Well, there are 3 new mounts coming out......

1. If you haven't heard about the Puppy mount yet you must be in a Underwater city inhabited by a shadow army of mutant bugs and crab people who want to devour you and 15 million other people. The puppy mount is very well trained to chase after skeletal pirates... that comes in handy. He can also play checkers, speak greek, arrange numbers by colors by letters, and egg your nemisis' house.
2. This one is very uncommon i got mine from farming Morganstare. It is.....the beaver mount. It can travel a whooping -10%. The beaver does absoultely nothing, well except chew your house to shreads!!!! The beaver is a good gift for that friend you dont like or that cat in marleybone who keeps pulling you into battle. This mount will cost 1 crown.
3. The third mount is the rarest I barley got it myself.....this mount comes deep from within the shadow webs spawning world. Its the most powerful yet evil mount ever to exist, alone it could destroy Wizard city and the spiral....it is the I-PAD. The i-pad does not destroy with bombs or spells but with predjudice, and by destroying the minds of all. The greatest weapons of conquest are not bombs, guns, or spells, curiosity can kill, and suspicion can kill. Lol do I sound like and old episode of the twilight zone. Here is the episode....

Its not till the end till they get to the line I was saying.
I have already posted a lot and I am only 1/3 through with this post so I better hurry up. And if you didn't get the joke those mounts aren't real. Ok, I said in the title GHOSTS and i bet you are all wondering what does crazy Travis have in mind today will I will tell you.....
Well, I found this picture and just thought i could make some funny captions...

Cramp!!!!!


Why didn't I take that job in that Christmas Special???
 
I think I can do the wave....WITH MY BODY!!!




I left my car keys at home!
Is there an I-Pod app to get me back to normal.

I think I can do the wave....WITH MY BODY!!! Again?



Ok, now you leave a comment with your caption.
Sorry, didn't have time to leave a housing guide I wanted to so here is a picture of a  a guinea pig with a Christmas hat.


Um, me and Kaitlyn have discussed something and until her page is ready she will be posting on this place.

                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wiz Wizards Game Show Coming Soon

Wiz Wizards Game Show Coming Soon