Sunday, May 15, 2011

Possible new world? Wintertusk, and some other info.....

Well, blogger was off yesterday so I couldn't write a post. But today breaking news happened...Kingsisle released a video today with some "epic" stuff in it. Here it is.......

Wow I don't remember the taj mahal being in wizard101
Could this be a new world? Or is it possibly the next epic bundle pack..... we will have to wait and find out.  Look at the mount too. Is that a magic carpet soooo I can finally fulfill my dream being princess jasmine in Aladin....... I mean being Aladain haha......
Wintertusk was a big success. I have beat it and right now at this moment am doing the waterworks a third time. The waterworks are really fun because we meet 2 rank 12 bosses who give some great gear...my resist on a myth is up to 26!

Wintertusk was well put together along with the music performed by NICK JONAS!!!!!!!!!Nick did a great job with the music I think...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wiz Wizards Game Show Coming Soon

Wiz Wizards Game Show Coming Soon