Monday, June 20, 2011

The Maze has begun to grow

Ok so I think I finished my Sultans Palace!!! Yay Yay!!!! I will be posting it in its own tab later today. I have started a new project (not my massive that has one room left to do). It is an epic maze of traps secret passages and stuff. I will post random pictures because I dont want to give the maze away.
The First part well you may get confused because there is no way out.

If you figured out the secret trick you will be in a bigger area.

More ways!!!!!

Pretty sure that might be a trap....

Not this way

You have to make a choice here one is a trap O:

I can see everything!!!

Uh I found myself stuck in a tree



Can't get in that way I guess

Uh i cant see!

Still lost.....(this is a really hard part in the maze)

I was so lost I accidentally walked outside!

The new part of the maze is here which I finished today but i needed red leaf trees to make it un seeable inside.

So I went to farm this guy for some.....after a whole day of farming only 4 just my luck

More pictures from the maze coming soon. And sorry for not posting much.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Wiz Wizards Game Show Coming Soon

Wiz Wizards Game Show Coming Soon