Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sorry for my lack of posting recently I have been busy in the spiral doing stuff. I have these pictures that tell  what i have been doing over the time that I haven't been posting.
Is that picture disturbing to anyone else?

While doing a housing glitch my fish wouldnt stop pointing down?

Here he is again!!!!

Alex is lonley over there?

Side quests are fun.

 
Me and my friend Diana started a snowman army.

That guy isnt in the group photo O:

After our snowman army we decided to dance as kroks.

The maze is almost done more pictures coming tomorrow.

More dancing.....

Group picture!!!!

Again?
This is a picture taken by ambrose2zeke...I am the snowman...I waited all day fro the Ravenwood ball from 9:30 Am Est to 7:00 Pm Est. I made a lot of new friends including Thomas Lionblood!!!!! YAY DREAM COME TRUE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wiz Wizards Game Show Coming Soon

Wiz Wizards Game Show Coming Soon