Friday, July 22, 2011

Bazaar: Friendly Store or Mad Money Genuis

For months now investigators have been trying to figure out this case. Is the bazaar the friendly place we thought it to be? NO, you have been lied to. The bazaar is a place to suck the soul out of children and take their money and items and sell it for unreasonable prices. The bazaar is all a plot to destroy wizards everywhere. Are you going to fall into this scheme? Yes most likely because the bazaar pull is too strong. Many ask us how do we keep away and we say......hitch a bus to Krokatopia, go behind the pyramid, ask for RandyJacksonLover45, say Cupcake sent you, he will hitch you up with a plane to Marleybone. Once there go to Hyde park, get in the safehouse and don't come back. Or use the Spiral door.
We are recieveing word that a live reporter is there live right now. Which makes no sense because this is a blog post but I will go along with it anyway.

Hello, I am Mike MikerMen reporting live from the scene I am outside the "bazaar" now.
Ok, I am hiding behind a tree getting ready to enter.
This is me being all ninja like deciding if I should enter


I might enter

Maybe

Oh no I am going in!!!!!!!!

Elik isnt here right now phew.

Wait a second....ok 4 hats their and some shoes and outfits.

Wands, amulets, more robes.

Well that makes no sense he has 100 pages of HATS!!!!!!
Whats happening there? Mike come in MIKE!!!!!!

Mike is now missing avoid the bazaar!!!!!
Hey check out this video I made......

1 comment:

Wiz Wizards Game Show Coming Soon

Wiz Wizards Game Show Coming Soon