Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Secret Project: Into The Underworld

As we grow nearer to Febuary 29, our favorite game Free Realms is getting housing for the first time. What is wrong with that sentence.....well it didn't mention WIZARD101 (there were lots of other errors too). Lets welcome our newest followers The Strong Sorcerer and Heather Raven. Clap clap clap..... I am very excited today because I finally get to tell you about my newst house and some sneak peeks.

By the title you may already know what the house will be. Yes, my new house is The Underworld dada daaaaa. Dramatic moment anyone? No? Ok lets carry on. Well, this house is going to center around the Underworld so basically I need....
Lava  Check
Rocks  Check
Death?  Check
And basically anything that symbolizes suffereing, pain, scariness, etc.
Ha.I.bet.the.periods.made.you.read.this.for.longer.
For a long time I was away or not housing but now I am going to hous like there is no tommorow and HOPEFULlY get the outside of this one done this week.

Well let me explain how this house is set up.....the outside isnt in the Underwolrd yet. This is basically the entrance where its twisted and foul and whatever it wants to be. Havent decided if Charon will be outside or inside (he is the guy who drives the dead). So charon will be a guy with a small boat. Inside I will make the Plains of suffering, Orthrus, Tartarus, and hades palace etc. I will make a bigger orthus then the pet dont know how yet so dont question it. Will Hades be in the house? Yes for sure.Oh did I mention you might see some souls and stuff?
So now here is the picture of my house so far....

Stellar Protector Shrine

Entrance

Combo of two lava fountains

Really big drill thingy


Another view of it
I really like this drill.

Drivers seat


Inside is controls
And thats the top where driver sits.

Skulls surrond the pvp arena

Ok also I am giving away Kingsisle Free Games Codes 2 times a week. All you have to do is be the first to find the piggle somewhere on my blog and click on it. It will lead you to a place where your free code is.
Piggle is now hidden search for it. :)

-The Potion Master

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wiz Wizards Game Show Coming Soon

Wiz Wizards Game Show Coming Soon