Saturday, July 30, 2011

What Our Teachers Do In Their Spare Time Moolinda Wu Edition!!!!!!!

Okay, I haven't done one of these in awhile so I decided I had to give you one before I left. Now what does Moolinda Wu do in her spare time? Well she is rather mysterious...well a team of investigators was sent out and here is what they found.

1. Believe it or not but she has a part time job at Mcdonalds and not as the meat.
2. Well she jumped over the moon that one time.
That is most certainly her in that picture.

3. She is one of the millions of sastifed Proactive customers.

Hey, I am a Fan of Proactive.
4.  Anyone remember this show? Well Cow was her brother.

6. She is a top secret spy.


(bet you didnt notice I skipped 5)

7.  She was one of those older day Got Milk models
 8. Well this one is inexplainable but watch the video

9. Cows have 4 stomachs/digestive systems
So I bet she is here
Either this is the one by me or they all look the same.

10. She uses one of those dating websites (life school=love)


Also check out what these teachers do in there spare time!!!!!!
Cyrus
Haleston

1 comment:

Wiz Wizards Game Show Coming Soon

Wiz Wizards Game Show Coming Soon