Friday, July 29, 2011

TitanThief Gardens

I have finally choosen a name for my newest house. I have so many ideas for the inside but sadly from Monday-Friday next week I will be gone. The house is going very well outside with me adding lots more hedges. The inside will take on many diffrent themes you may say. But its all about plant life. I have been doing a lot of farming in Wizard city (so far failure) and haven't got anything I wanted but I did get 5 collosus statues which wil go in the biggest room in my Massive. The new page will not be up until after my small break. So without further ado here is the house.....Oh and please ignore my pig costume.

Unicorns are AWESOME!

These take awhile to craft.

I love this part cause its kind of like a cage door.

I might add some hedges on top here.

This pond has to be crossed to get to next side. Bridges wasnt working out sadly.

I hope there isnt anything in the water *gulp*

This looks a lot better with hedges on top.

I added a sort of a hedgey? Lol not sure whata hedgey is.

Gardeney? STOP ADDING EY TO WORDS TRAVIS.

Spot the diffrence here?

And finally there is a small garden to relax in.


Got any ideas just post them in the chat box. No codes till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wiz Wizards Game Show Coming Soon

Wiz Wizards Game Show Coming Soon