Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Into The Underworld: My Newest House

Ok, lets ignore Piggle Invasion for today, I still have recieved no entries for the other contest so any picture of a piggle can win now. Remember that contest ends soon. In other news there will be a temporary new page coming tomorrow with some info about something that will be coming once I get 15 followers. Something else is planned at 25 so get more followers. Yes they both involve prizes so follow follow follow. Ok, my new house "The Underworld" was canceled about half a week ago for reasons unknown. I just thought this wasn't the right house for it and will be reattempting it in later time but not now or the next house. The next house will redo my Celestial Observatory but thats not for awhile. My new house is basically a garden. The entire house, outside and in will focus on this garden. Here are the pictures.

The entrance features these two bridges which are really fun riding on.

Wa law.

I love the arena but it has a few minor problems in battle.

The caroseul returns to this house with its comeback.

This romantic pond with bridge.

This romantic walkway

This not romantic statue overgrowns with weeds.

Fire cat stares into the distantance

The VIP lounge offers weapons and stuff.

Look at those VIP's there.

Looks like one VIP is in jail. *he looks like Jester*

I returned to my castle to find lots of unexpected guests.

And it turned into a lot more none of which were my friends so I know not how they got in.

There is Sean battling.

Well for today caption this picture win a code best one wins if there is only one it wins.
From LateNightWizards.com
No hidden piggle today sorry



2 comments:

Wiz Wizards Game Show Coming Soon

Wiz Wizards Game Show Coming Soon