Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Dark Art Chronicles: Murder on FireCat Alley

Dark Arts Chronicles
The mass murderer "Jester" has struck again with a murder on FireCat Alley. The killed person was none other than Katherine FlowerPetal a famous childrens book author including the Piggle in the Hat, Morton Hears a Wizard, and Green Key Limes and Couch Potatoes. But Katherine also tampered in the Dark Arts more commonly in Sacrfice. She had been sacrficing illegal Firecats from a distant world. Her purpose is unknown and why Jetser killed her is also unknown. At the scene of the murder Jester wrote on a page "No More." It is unknown what this means but the answer may be in Catherines notebook in which we were allowed to publish here. She said.......
" I don't know where I am anymore or who I am. It seems everything I ever wanted ended when he came. He is making me sacrfice the Firecats for his recreation. I don't know when it will happen but it scares me. I am helping a terror rise but I can't resist. Its as if he controls me. If anyone finds this destroy the Gomb. Its our only hope for survial. Someone is here. Dark."
Then blood was on the book. We think Jester has been controlling her from his cell and she failed him and came to kill her.
We will keep you updated on this horible event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wiz Wizards Game Show Coming Soon

Wiz Wizards Game Show Coming Soon