Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Piggle Invasion Day 2: Potions Class: Just Skip to Bottom for Codes

Ok first off I would like to thank every single person who follows and or reads TPC (ThePotionsCabinet). Thanks so much! I was planning something for when I was up to 15 followers but you people are follwing too fast!!! Thanks again...ok well lets continue on?  Lets welcome our newest follower...whats this we got two followers since yesterday. Score!! Well lets give a round of applause to Wolf SpellHammer, and Morgrim TrollFriend...I like that name TrollFriend. Morgrim I like your last name congratz
(yesterday) Wait I was just in a dorm Cody Raventhorns, and someone started talking about the Potions Cabinet... I was like NO WAY. And then they asked who is he? My imidieate response was sometimes the Potions Master likes to keep secrets (giving myself away). Then the Divners Lane Blogger told me the wandering conjurer had tweeted about me!!!!?!?!?
Heather Raven

When dealing with more powerful Potions the chart will move up but sadly with a worthless Piggle Potion you are on level 1. You may now be wondering how to brew this potion. It is so simple that messing up on it can kill you.

2 comments:

  1. 1. Blonde Strawberry, Mystic Dragonfruit
    4. Attentive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go here.
    http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Piggle
    According to that, blonde strawberry and mystic dragonfruit are the two snacks he loves.
    But I'll try for a different question anyways.
    3. Gamestop

    ReplyDelete

Wiz Wizards Game Show Coming Soon

Wiz Wizards Game Show Coming Soon